Our employees must be customer service-oriented
with a desire to succeed in the marine business.
Lakeview Marine is a growing business with a need for motivated professionals.
If you have relevant experience and are looking for employment, please forward your resume to Susan@LakeviewWebster.com Interviews will be scheduled following review.
OPEN POSITIONS FOR 2016:
1) Marine Technician- We are looking for a marine technician with at least 2 years experience. Will train as necessary. Pay to be determined by experience. Professional development opportunities through OEM schools available.
2) Boat Sales Associate- Sales personnel to sell and deliver new and pre-owned boats and watercraft. Also responsible for maintaining online sales listings. Will train on product, some sales experience required. Base pay + Commission. Computer skills and ability to tow required.
3) Yard / Shop Assistant- Assist with shop tasks and yard organization. Experience driving forklift and/or towing preferred.
4) Dock Laborer- Seasonal position- Assist with setting up/installing new docks & lifts, as well as spring installs of existing systems.
5) Receptionist / Customer Service- Perform receptionist duties such as answering the phone, greeting, directing & "cashing out" customers in showroom. Seasonal position, 25-30 hours per week. Potential to expand position as business continues to grow.
*Full-time employees may be eligible for health insurance, paid vacation, 401K. Contact us for details.